Do you have a game plan for your child this summer? Would you like them to learn a sport or hone their existing athletic skills? Do you want them to develop character traits that will impact their choices positively?
This year, Mega Sports Camp 2015 will be holding its second run of the successful weeklong sports, fitness, and values event for children ages 6 to 13 years old. There’s no other camp in the Philippines quite like it! Organized by CCF’s NXTGen Children’s Ministry in cooperation with a team of incredible coaches like PBA’s Coach Siot Tanquincen, Plana Forma Trainer’s Gino Ong, and many others, this is one camp you won’t want your kids to miss out on!
The theme of this year’s camp is GAME PLAN, echoing the verses in Jeremiah 29:11-12, “For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.”
If you prefer to wait for your children during the camp days, you can attend scheduled talks for parents (topics to be announced). Even though the camp aims to accommodate 1,500 kids, slots are limited for each sport. So the earlier you sign your kids up, the more sports options you will have to choose from. My boys are all signing up for basketball!
- CCF NXTGen MEGA SPORTS CAMP 2015 is for kids 6 to 13 years old
- April 20-25 and May 4-9 at the CCF Center
- PhP 1,500 early bird rate & PhP 1,800 regular rate
- You can register every Sunday at the CCF Center or call the NXTGen Office at 8669926 to 29 / 09163463940 for more details. Visit http://www.ccf.org.ph/NXTGen/parents/ for updates.
- Registration is open from March 1 to April 5
View this video to get an idea of what last year’s camp was like:Mega Sports Camp Highlights